I think that a very cool app to invent would be an app that let you play video games that you play on your console. You could download the games that you have on your console. For example, I would like to play Modern Warfare 3 on the road. It would be very cool. You could also connect to the internet so that you could play with friends. I have a lot of fun playing xbox360 at home. I think that it would be really cool if I could now play it mobily. This app is $15.00.
This would be a very good and fun app for anybody who has xbox live because they could play anywhere they go!!
ReplyDeleteI am also an XBox 360 gamer myself. I think that this app is a splendid. I think that it might be difficult because of the complexity of the games that I endure in during my free time. For some games of the lesser difficulty, this app is an amazing idea. I would purchase this application any day of the week!
ReplyDeleteThere are many moments when I'm stuck on a long road trip and wish I had the Xbox with me. That'd be so convenient to have an app that let me play my favorite Xbox games without the console.
ReplyDelete