Technology I Couldn't Live Without
The technology that I couldn't live without is probably the internet. Technology these days is building around the internet. For example, the iPod is building around the internet by making them to stream the internet faster and make them stream the internet on the run. The next iPod that they come out with is going to have the ability to have 3G, which is a type of internet that you don't have to have wi-fi for. Of course, you would have to pay for the 3G network because how do you think the internet makes its money? The internet was finished in 1969 by a lot of people. Since then, people have used the internet to make money. Google is one of the companies that has used the internet as a money maker. Other companies like Safari, Firefox, and Explorer have made the internet their own in a way. These companies are almost like sub-titles of the internet. People that use the internet can choose between all of these choices. Without the internet I don't know how I would live. I use the internet a lot. And I use it every day in school to get answers. This class helps me learn about the internet and how it is modernizing.
No comments:
Post a Comment